Original Spray Tan - $50
The “Original” spray tanning solutions provide a completely natural looking, streak free, golden tan in less than five hours. The spray tanning solution introduces unique combination of organic and natural ingredients with hypo-allergenic synthetic bronzers that combine to produce a beautiful and natural looking tan. It contains no parabens, alcohol or artificial preservatives and can last 5-10 days on most skin types.
Rapid Tan - $65
A “Rapid” spray tan can be washed off just two hours after application for that perfect golden tan! This application is also called “instant results”. Get a “Rapid Tan” in the morning or at lunch time take a shower two hours later and you look like you just got back from a two week sun soaked vacation in the Bahamas or the Caribbean. The Rapid tanning solution is also a combination of organic and natural ingredients with hypo-allergenic synthetic bronzers which combine to produce a beautiful, instant and natural looking tan. It contains no parabens, alcohol or artificial preservatives and can last 5-10 days on most skin types.
The day BEFORE your session:
All hair removal or shaving should be done 24 hours before your service. This is to avoid any product buildup in your pores, as well as avoiding the striped effect.
The day OF your session:
Exfoliate before you come in. We recommend using FarmHouse Fresh All Natural Sugar Exfoliants available at Spa Vita Bella. Avoid any products that will leave an oily residue on your skin. Sunless spray tans affect only the top twenty five percent of skin, so you will want to remove this extra skin prior to tanning. Spraying sunless products on dry flaky skin causes the tan to look less natural, uneven when fading and will shorten the life of your sunless tan. Your tan will last as long as it takes your skin to turn over the top 25%. Typically 7-10 days.
- Avoid using moisturizer unless you have very dry skin as this can create a barrier on your skin.
- Please wash off all makeup, deodorant and perfume/cologne.
- Bring dark, loose fitting clothing (cotton) to wear home along with sandals or flip flops.
- If you are a first time client, please arrive at your spray tanning appointment at least 10-15 minutes early so that you can properly prepare for your service.
NOTE: Avoid using bar soaps and any shower products not designed specifically for spray tanning. These products can halt the DHA bronzing reaction or cause the dreaded “orange effect”. Essential oils will also break down a spray tan, and shorten the life of it dramatically. An imbalanced Ph, elevated body temperature, perspiration, and hormonal changes can hinder DHA development and results.
- Remove make up and deodorant with wipes.
- Pull hair up and away from face and neck with a hair tie and cover with a hair cap.
- Remove clothing, shoes, and jewelry.
- We provide disposable undergarments, (disposable thongs), or you can wear your own.
- Women and Men have the option to go fully nude
AFTER your session:
Proper skin care in the days following your service is essential to achieving an optimal result. Once you leave our spa, it is important to follow these instructions and make sure to use only recommended support products. Please feel free to call the spa with ANY questions.
- We cannot guarantee the results of any product left on longer than recommended. Standard products are designed to be rinsed off after 5-8 hours. Rapid Tans are designed to be rinsed off after a minimum of 1 hour but no longer than 3 hours. It is important that you do not exceed these duration’s.
- Do not get yourself wet or sweat excessively. Avoid any skin to skin contact as this can rub your tan off before it has a chance to develop. We clean your palms carefully so if you touch your guide color (tan) before you take your first shower, your palms WILL be orange the following day. Do not touch yourself.
- If you have sprayed with a Rapid Product, it is recommended that you RINSE ONLY during your first shower. Use of shower products may resume during your second shower.
- DO NOT use bar soap on your tan. Bar soap will dry out your skin and lead to cracking.
- When you step out of the shower make sure to pat yourself dry with a towel instead of rub. Always moisturize. Please do not use any lotions that are not designed for an airbrush tan. Never use essential oils.